Welcome to your best source for Dubuque Area real estate. Search all homes for sale which are updated daily from the Dubuque Multiple Listing Service (DMLS) Search by maps, property type, price range and more by using the most advanced real estate technology available anywhere.
Dubuque, IA Real Estate Agent
Your Dubuque Iowa Real Estate Agent, Diane Bertsch specializes in selling homes in Dubuque and many towns arounds the Dubuque Area including Asbury, Peosta, Epworth, Farley, Sageville, Durango, St. Donatus, Bellevue, and Balltown. The Dubuque area is filled with a diverse selection of homes and other real estate and Diane is an expert in helping buyers find their perfect home. Make sure to check out My Home Finder feature which will provide you with details on ALL properties for sale. If you are selling a home in any of these areas, please contact Diane Bertsch today to get your home prominently featured in print and online to reach the most buyers possible.
About Re/Max Advantage Realty
- APPOINTED AGENCY: Re/Max Advantage is the first real estate company in the tri-states to practice Appointed Agency. Let's say you choose to purchase a home that is listed by the same company your agent works for. This is sometimes called an "in-house sale." With ReMax, your agent would would appointed to represent you and the listing agent would represent the seller. While both agents are in the same company, an Appointed Agent is NOT the same as a dual agent. The duties owed to each client under appointed agency by their agent would be to put your clients' interests ahead of the interests of any other party, to negotiate the best price and terms on your behalf. Your agent can reveal all important information the agent knows that might influence your decision to buy or sell. Your agent must all keep information about your bargaining position confidential and be loyal, fair, and honest in all business dealings with you.
- PROVEN PROFESSIONALS: Since 1991 Re/Max Advantage Realty has sold more real estate than any other real estate company in the Tri State area. Last year, Re/Max Advantage agents sold approximately 1 out of every 4 homes sold. Our Realtors are proven professionals with an average of 15 years experience, which is twice the industry average. Our associates control their own advertising budget and have the marketing tools necessary to sell your home. They understand the important of targeting the market to find qualified buyers to sell your home quickly.
- DUBUQUEAREHOMES.COM: Our sophisticated, user friendly website provides buyers with a powerful interactive search engine. Our website allows users to view virtual and video tours, open houses, and mobile phone search capabilities, google maps, community and school information, mortgage reates, and even share a home with friends on Facebook.
- ONLINE: Over 80% of home buyers begin their search for a new home on the internet, long before they ever contact an agent or view houses personally. Your home will receive enhanced exposure on the #1 national real estate website, Realtor.com featuring 13.7 milion visitors per month. Re/Max Advantage also provides their listings a Featured status on Remax.com and AccessDubuque.com. Listing synidcation is also available to over 45 websites.
- VIRTUAL TOURS: No longer are buyers content with seeing just photos, they want to see more of the homes they are most interested in. Re/Max Advantage offers the marketing power of virtual tours.
- PRINT: Weekly print advertising in the Telegraph Herald Sunday paper featuring a full page ad on a bi-weekly basis & & picture ads with residential listings.
- OPEN HOUSES: Re/Max Advantage Associates provide supplemental open house advertising in the Telegraph Herald's Saturday Open House Map, and include a picture ad in the Telegraph Herald Sunday paper, plus open house postings on AccessDubuque.com and DubuqueAreaHomes.com
© 2001-2014 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Central.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
©2004 -2014TReND. All rights reserved.